Friday, April 4, 2014

purpose

Purposereason for existing

‘If you’re alive there’s a purpose for your life.’
… Rick Warren

Everything is created to solve a specific problem, nothing just happens by chance. Purpose is the reason for creation. It is the aim or intended result behind an action, a thing or an objective. When life loses its purpose it is filled with hurt, pains, struggles and lack of direction. Purpose is that which gives meaning to our lives giving us the strength and courage to wake up every morning and face our challenges.

“The soul which has no fixed purpose in life is lost; to be everywhere, is to be nowhere.”
…Michel de Montaigne
Why purpose?
“when I chased money I never had enough. When I got my life on purpose and focused on giving of myself and everything that arrived into my life, then I was prosperous.”
…Wayne Dyer

A pencil has a its own purpose so does a biro,  the purpose of a chair is different from that of a table though both have four(4) legs so is everyone different from another in there purpose. Like our faces are different so is our purpose. Purpose makes us unique, each individual on earth as his own purpose a path he alone can find a problem no one else can solve. 
“Efforts and courage are not enough with out purpose and direction.” … John F. Kennedy

Purpose gives focus, it creates a strong sense of identity even in the midst of many look alike. It fills with confidence, peace, joy, boldness and courage to face lives challenges. When you find purpose you find relevance, success becomes clearer and more achievable. A purposeful life is a life of a meaning. It gives you direction and the power to choose.

“I am here for a purpose and that purpose is to grow into a mountain, not to shrink to a grain of sand. Henceforth will I apply ALL my effort to become the highest mountain of all and I will strain my potential until it cries for mercy.” …Og Mandino

How to find purpose?
“We must have a theme, a goal, a purpose in our lives. If you don’t know where you’re aiming for, you don’t have a goal. My goal is to live my life in such a way that when I die, someone can say ,she cared.” … Mary Kay Ash

Purpose is a well defined goal, objective or a problem a person would love to solve with his gifts and talents. It is the ultimate ‘WHY’ behind your goals, dreams and visions. Why do you want to be a Doctor, an Engineer, a Teacher, a politician etc? What problem or challenge do you feel only you can solve?
Every person should have a purpose and work towards fulfilling it, keeping in mind that when purpose is not known abuse is inevitable. Spend time with yourself try to know more about your desire, ask questions and be honest to yourself. It will amaze you the little you know of yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment